Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats up my fellow brothers and sisters?

5 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Whats up my fellow brothers and sisters? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats up my fellow brothers and sisters?

Post  Naya Mon May 30, 2011 12:48 pm

yea.. but most important... WoW!!!!!!!
Naya
Naya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Whats up my fellow brothers and sisters? - Page 2 Empty ..

Post  Naya Mon May 30, 2011 12:52 pm

oh.. and sorry that my mom gave you "blue screen of death"
im sure she wont do it again..

she will never be able to use my computer again for sure xD
she was on a visit yesterday and needed to check some things.
the first thing she did was to watch something in youtube and by a mistake she clicked on YouP*** isnted of youtube xD
second.. after she almost was done then "blue screen of death" came and i was just like "NOOOO! Get away from my Baby!" (my computer ofc.)

And then i had to hear all about how wrong it was to watch "not so much clothes womans" on the internet -.-

and then i showed her this:

and then i roflmao
Naya
Naya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Whats up my fellow brothers and sisters? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats up my fellow brothers and sisters?

Post  Eltorak Mon May 30, 2011 1:41 pm

ahahahah I lol'ed so hard on this xD
grap your **** and double click lol!
Eltorak
Eltorak
Admin

https://allies.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyancint Mon May 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Good to hear your pc is ok, as for Naya´s post I have to thank for the evening luls XD
Hyancint
Hyancint
Mad Professor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naya Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:54 pm

fucking hackers -.-
Naya
Naya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyancint Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:01 pm

well, the owners kinda deserve it, although players suffer the most, especially those who have invested in the game
Hyancint
Hyancint
Mad Professor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naya Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:05 pm

how do they deserve it?
Naya
Naya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyancint Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:17 pm

well they basically stole the domain from the previous server owners and renamed it, there were some strange issues involved, + no one of the devs and gm´s get´s paid... they make a lot of money on minimum expenses, the least they could do was to hire a better dev and at least fix the class bugs...
on secondary level you can get banned for abusing bugs, which might be accidental if you don´t know what bugs the bosses or events might have... think, you paid them money but if someone in your group abuses a bug the whole group gets a ban... :/ does not feel fair
Hyancint
Hyancint
Mad Professor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naya Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:07 pm

i see..
well.. make a topic in the cg forum about that..
i will support that
Naya
Naya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltorak Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:15 pm

What? Server hacked again? O.o
BTW Hyan how do you know so much about the server?
Eltorak
Eltorak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyancint Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:40 am

My brother used to be a gm here, and he played on the server before it became crusadegaming... so most of my info originates from him and his fellow gm´ s at the time... one of the funny things is that he can access his old chars, he also donated on the previous chars, but lost a lot of the donor suff he used to have with the change of management... that´s the downside of private servers, since they are not a legal company they bear no legal responsibility for the gear you lose when something changes, and they are in violation with the EULA
Hyancint
Hyancint
Mad Professor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naya Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:27 pm

now im freaking glad.. look what valcorb writed in here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is really good for our guild Smile
Naya
Naya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltorak Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:07 am

hmm for some reason I cant log in on my account or i forgot the pass Razz
Would you be so kind to quote what was said there
Eltorak
Eltorak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyancint Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:06 pm

The server is being attacked again, lagspikes when you manage to log in and frequent dc´ s that´s why you probably can´t get in
Hyancint
Hyancint
Mad Professor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naya Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Whats up my fellow brothers and sisters? - Page 2 Unavng11
Naya
Naya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltorak Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:12 pm

hehehe yeah your prestige is increasing ^^ good work!
Eltorak
Eltorak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyancint Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Indeed, nice to see that you are making a name... but server has been messed up for the last two days... least for me... getting max 20 playtime without a dc
Hyancint
Hyancint
Mad Professor

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltorak Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:45 pm

yesterday it was all messed up. DCs every 5-15 mins. Really I dunno what they are doing or not doing that this happens...
Eltorak
Eltorak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naya Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Eltorak wrote:yesterday it was all messed up. DCs every 5-15 mins. Really I dunno what they are doing or not doing that this happens...
wasnt on yesterday..
Naya
Naya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyancint Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:01 pm

They seem to be, struggling this time... no server access for a longer period, and the webpage is down as-well. I wonder if we will have our gear when we log in again @
Hyancint
Hyancint
Mad Professor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naya Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:15 pm

we better have!

they seriously have to do something.. this is outrage!
Naya
Naya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltorak Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Now you see Naya that your donner money goes into new Ferrari's instead in making some good protection and development LOL Razz
Any way I'm chilling out in Molten atm ^^
Eltorak
Eltorak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naya Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Naya
Naya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltorak Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:08 pm

hmmm well imo if they can't do any thing about it maybe they should change the server provider? I know it's not a 1 min thing to do but maybe worth it.
Eltorak
Eltorak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naya Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:12 pm

i just writed that actually xD
Naya
Naya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum