Allies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto druid

3 posters

Go down

Resto druid Empty Resto druid

Post  Xtwolf Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Link to the spec I've found most succesful.

Although the spec isn't really effective until you hit about 4k gs. But as soon as you do,you hit good heals,even with balanced gear(not full healing).

Make sure you keep your HoT's(heal over time) up on the tank/s,and main dps. Rejuvenate,and regrowth should always be up(so u can use swiftmend if needed(uses rejuvenate effect) so make sure to pop rejuvenate after you used swiftmend.) Other HoT's such as lifebloom and regrowth can be used,but not as effective.

Other then your HoT's,you'll be spaming nourish. The only time you don't use nourish is if you recast HoT's. It makes healing easier if you only have 3 spells to focus on doesn't it? This might seem funny because of the spells at your disposal,but I've found this is the best rotation.

Rotation I use:

1. Rejuvenate
2.Regrowth(at this time the tank,or who ever your healing will start losing health,so this heals him up,as well as placing another HoT on the target player.)
3.Nourish spam starts. Razz
(Healing touch can be used,but only when the tank is about to go down. But if you are properly geared,and use the rotation above,you should never have that problem,lol)

Then all you have to do is keep nourish going,keep the HoT's up,and pop swiftmend if or when needed tongue

And don't forget about gift of the wild,make sure that it's always up.

A healbot guide will be up soon for all those that want to use it,personal opinion:
Makes healing alot easier,especially if your new to healing. I still use it. Great add-on. So the guide wil have a link of where to download the newest healbot add if you dont have it already.

Hope this helps all the newbies Wink

Last edited by Xtwolf on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 am; edited 5 times in total
Xtwolf
Xtwolf

Back to top Go down

Resto druid Empty Re: Resto druid

Post  Naya Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:17 am

gj xt Smile
Naya
Naya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtwolf Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:18 am

lol,ty sir xD,healbot coming soon Wink
Xtwolf
Xtwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltorak Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:49 am

nice guide Smile I never had good healing gear so couldn't check out the full potenial of this. But when I come back I'll try this out for sure. I'm sure there is still much I can learn about healing ^^
Eltorak
Eltorak
Admin

https://allies.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtwolf Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:31 am

Please note this guide is out of date,I'll update it soon. Found a way to always be the top healer and piss the other healers off because I can jump around and out heal them and they have to stand and cast,so watch this topic xD Wink
Xtwolf
Xtwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down